Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fuze Wilde Dildo Review


When it was time for me to pick out a new toy, after all the good I've heard, I knew it had to be a Fuze dildo. Being rather sensitive and a bit germaphobic, I feel at ease using a toy made of 100% medical grade silicone, which is phthalate-free, hypoallergenic, and incredibly easy to clean. Not to mention that they can even be boiled for sterilization. On top of that, they are definitely higher quality than anything else that has made it into my toy box thus far. The Canadian company is one concerned with not only treating our bodies well, but the environment also, which is the kind of company I want to support.

When I first saw the Wilde, I have to admit that I was intimidated by its size. It has a girth of 1 3/4" along the full 9" of length. After enthusiastic encouragement from a friend who had tried it before, I decided to go for it. I've owned the toy for several weeks now, and even considering my extensive toy collection, the Wilde is still my favorite by far.

On the insertable end, it has a thick, defined head, with two pronounced ridges just beneath it on the top of the shaft. Turn it around, and it's a flattened tear drop shape, slightly curved with deep horizontal stimulating grooves, which has the capacity to make the toy harness compatible. And here's the best part- the Wilde is purchased as a non-vibrating dildo, but has an insert location on its underside near the base to hold any standard sized bullet vibrator. This means a lower initial cost for buying a non-vibrating toy, and also a lower replacement cost when the vibrator burns out- just replace the very affordable bullet, not the entire toy!





I started by turning on the bullet, and pointing the tip of the teardrop downward. The slight curve fit nicely on my body, and the width of it was just right. Between the bullet vibrations, the deep grooves, and the "dip dip" with the tip of the teardrop, this had me warmed up and ready to take on more in no time. The smooth texture glided the toy in easily. It was full, but definitely not too big, and I was pleased to notice that the ridges on the shaft could be felt deep inside, too. This is the closest any toy has gotten to the size of my well-endowed partner, and to me, there isn't anything better than that. Just the feel of the shape and size of the toy on its own was enough to send me soaring, and I soon turned off the bullet completely, as the vibrations were strong enough to resonate all the way to the tip.

After my "workout", I felt satisfied enough to carry on with my day and put my new friend away. However, on its way out, the ridges below the head bump-bumped against my g-spot and had me going for rounds 2, 3, and... who knows! This toy effortlessly walked me through all the levels of achieving an amazing multi-O, which I've never been able to achieve with a toy alone. I was literally singing as I cleaned up and got myself put back together. I have a lot of toys, but my busy life often pushes them to the back burner, except this one! I'm not ashamed to say that whenever I have some spare time, I find myself running back to the bedroom to reaffirm that the Wilde is still my favorite toy.

You can follow my reviews and other on www.cherrystems.com, and learn more about Fuze toys at www.facebook.com/fuzetoys.


No comments:

Post a Comment